At GC Law, we continue our series of articles on our team of compensation lawyers, so you get to know us all a little better.
The team at GC law have over 25 years experience offering expert legal advice and our team are specialists in the area of insurance compensation claims.
Our Gold Coast Lawyers are specially trained in all aspects of compensation law and are dedicated to fighting for the rights of everyday people.
Part of our GC law team is Alica Bradford. Alica is a senior Lawyer and will work with you closely on your compensation claim
Alica’s Professional Background
• Started work as a legal assistant in 1997 for a large Brisbane based law firm in their personal injury department.
• Started work on the Gold Coast in 1999 for another law firm again as a legal assistant in personal injury.
• Commenced 5 year Articles of Clerkship in 2002.
• Successfully obtained a Law Degree from QUT in August 2008.
• Admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland in September 2008 and the High Court in September 2008.
• Successfully completed the Practice Management Course offered by the Queensland Law Society on 13 February 2009.
• Presently a Senior Lawyer at GC Law, the only Gold Coast based law firm specialising in personal injury claims.
• Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance, a national association of lawyers and other professionals dedicated solely to the protection and promotion of people’s rights to justice.
• Alica is married with 2 girls aged 7 and 3.
• When not at work Alica enjoys spending time with her family.
So if you’ve been injured in an accident of any kind call GC Law on 1300 302 318 or Email Us for expert advice on your rights to compensation.
For quick advice, we offer a Free Case Review within 12 hours!