WHY CHOOSE US?
One of the first decisions a client will have to make is whether they want to work with a large, corporate firm or a smaller law firm.
GC Law is a smaller Gold Coast based law firm. There are many benefits of hiring a smaller law firm.
- Client relationships are closer and more personal. One-on-one relationships with lawyers are common in a smaller firm. This means the details of your case are better understood, and clients are not passed on to law clerks or paralegals.
- At GC Law, your claim will be handled by an experienced and qualified lawyer – not a paralegal, secretary or clerk.
- Lawyers in a smaller firm share information with each other. This information sharing and collaboration increases the prospect of a better result for you because you will benefit not only from the experience of one lawyer, but from the whole team.
- Our lawyers are available by direct telephone access and email, often not allowed in larger firms. We welcome walk in appointments at our convenient location at Robina Town Centre on the Gold Coast.
- We are flexible and can provide a service tailored specific to each client’s needs. Your claim does not go onto a production line.
- We offer an informal, more relaxed atmosphere.
- We have lower fee structures and costs. Lower overheads mean we charge less for high quality, personalised legal services.
- QLS Accredited Specialist.
There are many good reasons for engaging GC Law to represent you in your claim.
Helping people is not just a saying; it’s what we do.