Skip to main content

Accidents on the Road – Travel Safe This Christmas Season

By 16 December 2016News & Articles

All owners of motor vehicles and motorcycles in Queensland are required to pay CTP insurance when they pay their vehicle registration. The money paid by motorists is paid to CTP insurers in Queensland to pay for medical expenses, lost income and pain and suffering for anyone injured on the road.

We handle many different road accident claims, including accidents caused by cars, motorbikes, trucks, buses and bicycles.

We can help guide you through the CTP system, by lodging your claim and making sure proper treatment and rehabilitation plans are put in place to ensure you make the best recovery.

Even if you cannot identify the vehicle that caused the accident, you may be able to make a claim for compensation against the Nominal Defendant, a Government fund set up to pay injured people compensation in those circumstances.

Very strict time limits apply to making a claim for compensation. The time limits also vary for children and for people under a legal incapacity. Failure to comply with these time limits could spell disaster.

We can provide all the information you need to know about making a compensation claim during a free first appointment.

Get in touch