A number of people have asked me over the past few months, what the process for requesting a free case review is, and what type of questions are asked by our lawyers in determining if you have a case for personal injury compensation.
A free case review is just what it says, we review all the details of your case and potential claim first to determine if you have a good chance of success in claiming a compensation payout.
If you have suffered an injury through a car, work or public place accident, contact us now and ask for a free case review, we’ll then do the rest of the work on your behalf.
We’ve detailed below the case review process for you:
What Happens When We Receive Your Case Review Form?
• The first thing we do when we receive a Case Review Form is allocate your enquiry a unique identifying code.
• Once your enquiry has been allocated a unique code, it is reviewed by one of our Case Co-ordinators. Our Case Co-ordinators have had many years experience in compensation claims and can assess your enquiry very quickly.
• At this stage, one of our Case Co-ordinators may telephone you to ask further information to help them establish whether you’ve got a good case or not.
For example, were there any witnesses? Can you get some photographs? Or what medical treatment have you had? This additional information can help our Case Co-ordinator get a better feel for the claim.
• If there is any doubt about the case, the Case Co-ordinator will refer your enquiry to one of our expert compensation lawyers for further analysis. This second part of the claim assessment can involve the identification of potential defendants and a rough ball park calculation of what the claim is worth.
• Once we’ve reviewed your enquiry, we usually telephone or email you to arrange a free no obligation appointment with one of our lawyers. The purpose of the meeting is to take full instructions from you and to learn about the detail of your claim.
• At the initial appointment we’ll explain to you exactly what the process is, who does what, how long it will take and how much it will cost. These are all the things you need to know before making the decision to start a personal injury claim.
• Because the Case Review is free, you’ve got nothing to lose. So fill out your enquiry form and submit it today, and we’ll let you know exactly where you stand.
Strict time limits apply to compensation claims for workers compensation, motor vehicle or public place injuries.
Failure to comply with these limits could mean the end to your claim.
Call us on 1300 302 318.
GC Law, are personal injury compensation experts.
For quick advice, we offer a free case review within 12 hours!
We work on a No Win No Fee basis, so you’ve got nothing to lose, so call or Email us NOW.