Skip to main content

Workcover Common Law Claims v Lump Sum Compensation

If you’ve been hurt at work because of fault on the part of your employer then you’re entitled to make what is called a Common Law Claim.

The compensation you’re entitled to be paid in a Common Law Claim is far greater than the offer of a lump sum compensation that’s made to you directly by Workcover.

So if you’ve received an offer of compensation from Workcover call us for free no obligation advice about whether you should take the offer or not.

Usually the answer is no.3

Get in touch